Choose from our range of Czech Republic holiday packages below that each include your flights, accommodation, and often special bonuses like tours and free upgrades. If you can't find the package you're looking for, contact one of our friendly consultants on 1800 200 6668 and don't forget to ask about customising a package to suit your needs.
Powerful families from European history have hailed from this country before borders were drawn around the modern-day Czech Republic. Stonemasons, stucco workers and tradespeople have left their testatment to fine craftsmanship here too. Outside the bustling finery of Prague other noteworthy Czech sites include:
- Brno – the Czech Republic's second-largest city; it has a historical centre, fine museums and an annual international fireworks festival.
- Ceský Krumlov – a beautiful old town can be found in this South Bohemian town.
- Krkonoše – running along the Czech/Polish border are the country's highest mountains and many popular ski resorts.
- Mutenice wine region – excellent vineyards off the tourist path.
- Karlštejn – about 20 kilometres west of Prague, this town has one of the most-visited castles in the country.
- Pilsen – home to the original Pilsner beer.
This country dishes up a lot in a small area, catering to the active traveller and meandering tourist. Book a flight to the Czech Republic if you're set to go or contact Flight Centre to get tips on making the most of your holiday.