Choose from our range of Colombia holiday packages below that each include your flights, accommodation, and often special bonuses like tours and free upgrades. If you can't find the package you're looking for, contact one of our friendly consultants on 1800 200 6668 and don't forget to ask about customising a package to suit your needs.
For information on the airlines that offer cheap flights to Colombia, have a look at our international airline page.
Flights from Singapore to Colombia will disembark at El Dorado International Airport (BOG).
Colombia is an equatorial country where Central and South America meet. The capital, Bogota, sits at the center of Colombia on a plain 2,600 meters above sea level in the Andes. Here you'll find a blend of European and North American influences on the culture, cuisine and architecture.
If you've got an architectural eye you may enjoy getting out of the capital to visit the world heritage-listed walled city of Cartagena, on the Caribbean Coast. In southwest Colombia, you'll see why the beautiful colonial houses of Popayan have earned this place the nickname 'White City'. Cali, the country's third-largest city, is mainly visited for entirely non-architectural reasons: salsa, street parties and clubbing.
Of course, there's the natural landscape that lures travellers too:
- Amazonian treks, boat trips and pink dolphin-spotting in Amacayacu National Park are popular
- The remote Caribbean island of Providencia is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with a barrier reef ideal for diving
- Tayrona National Park on the Caribbean coast is home to monkeys, iguanas, jaguars, scores of species of birds and marine life
- Los Nevados National park offers hiking around high altitude volcanic peaks
- The Andes, the longest continental mountain range in the world, push up through Colombian territory too
Book a flight to Colombia if your travel bug just slipped into overdrive, or give Flight Centre a call on 1800 200 6668 to talk holidays.